Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hats and ca... NM - Just the hats... Day two...

So I've got to get the hats open, especially while playing heel down. As a side note, who in the hell plays heel up and can bounce the hats? God? I'd fall off the damned throne... I suppose its a relaxation and balance issue; keep in mind I'm still cocking my foot occasionally (not as bad as when I started) when playing heel up and down...

Its coming along...

So the first song I'm going to re-learn? You guessed it... AC/DC - Back in Black. Its what I learned the first time through as well. Thanks to DrumNinja for his excellent transcription. Anyone have any suggestions for a WELL KNOWN (one that EVERYONE has tapped their foot to it at one time or another) classic rock tune to learn along side this one? I don't want to substitute fills, so don't suggest Kashmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment